Full Time Barber
We are looking for a full time barber with a great attitude who strives to give each client the best experience possible.
Your happiness here is one of our top priorities. We want you to be fulfilled coming to work. At Goldwyn & Sons, you will enjoy a beautiful lake side view, a modern interior, a newly renovated kitchen, an above average salary and a competitive employee benefits package.
In return, we’re looking for top talent, a person with skill and a very friendly and honest attitude, someone who cares about our vision as much as we do.
- You are experienced (3+ years)
- You are honest
- You are friendly
- You are customer service oriented
- You are willing to cut children’s hair
- You are able to complete a scissor haircut, fade, bald fade and shave
- You have experience with hot towel shaves, beard grooming and head washing
- You have your own tools
- You already have clients that are willing to come to Goldwyn & Sons
Compensation (after 3 month probation)
- $3,000 / month + tips
- Tuesday to Friday: 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday: 9 am – 5 pm
Benefits of working with us
- State of the art online booking system
- Employee health benefits (in progress)
About the Company
Goldwyn & Sons Oakville is one of the most beautiful barbershop in Ontario, complete with a lakeside view, a beautifully renovated interior, and a 5 star restaurant right next door (The Plank). You won’t believe the view until you visit the shop. Our barbershop is an incredible place to work because we make you, our team member, our first priority. We want you to find a home here, a place to grow, to find fulfillment and to meet your full potential.
The owners, Ryan and Russell, started this barbershop in 2020 to help men become gentlemen, top to bottom. During the COVID pandemic, we had to shut down our business to help front line workers manage the crisis. But we didn’t stop working. We continued to develop our systems to ensure that could give our guests and staff the best experience possible. With the curve flattened and Oakville being part of Phase 2 re-openings, we’re excited to be open again.
An Exciting Future
The future is bright for everyone at Goldwyn & Sons. We’re working on acquiring our liquor license, introducing employee health benefit plans and opening a larger location with more services and products. You can be apart of all of this and climb up the career ladder.
How to find us
- Location: 67 Bronte Rd, Unit 6, Oakville, Ontario
- Website: www.goldwynandsons.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/goldwynandsons/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/goldwyn-and-sons/
- We can also be found on Google Maps and Yelp!.